Mableton Elementary PTA will host Fall Carnival: Trunk or Treat on Friday, October 28th from 6pm-8pm. Come out and enjoy cotton candy, sno cones, bounce houses, music and more. FREE Admission to games and treats. $5 wristbands required for bounce houses. Wristbands will be available for purchase on site.
Join us for the Mableton Elementary Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat. Admission is FREE and there will be loads of themed games, costume parades, balloon animals, music & activities! Kids will enjoy collecting FREE treats at the Trunk or Treat station. $5 wristbands are required for bouncy houses and can be onsite.
Advanced Wristband Purchases:
Please pick up your wristband at Presales Table onsite. This area is separate from the main ticket line and requires no wait. Just tell us your name and grab your envelope.
6:30 p.m. – Hula-hoop Contest
6:45 p.m. – Jump Rope Contest
7:00 p.m. – Costume Parade
7:30 p.m. – Dance Contest
7:45 p.m. – Award for Best Trunk Decoration
Prizes will be awarded for hula-hoop contest, jump rope contest and dance contest. Trunk or treating will be available throughout the event.
Trunk or Treat Games & Candy
Massage Chair (Adults Only)
Items on Sale
- The Sand Art Cart will be onsite helping students make souvenirs for the event. There is a small fee for each souvenir.
- Girl Scouts of America will be doing face painting as a fundraiser for $1/child
- The 5th grade team will have food available for purchase, including hamburger meal deals for $3 and hotdog meal deals for $2.
- Funnel cakes, pies and ice cream will be on sale via our vendors. Pricing varies.
- Handmade jewelry, candles and other gifts will also be on sale to help you kickstart your holiday shopping. Pricing varies.
M&K Walker and Sons Trucking
Still Family Farms
The Sand Art Cart
Big Blue Bunny Ice Cream Truck
Perry Family Dentist
Partnership for a Drug Free World
First Baptist Church of Mableton
First Christian Church of Mableton
Cobb Regional Library
Candles to be Burned
Midway Christian Church
Brooke Lynne’s Own Sticks & Cones
Sarah’s Creative Expressions
Pies by Aunt BiBi
Girl Scouts of America
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
Thirty One Gifts
Joey’s Balloon Art
Plan Your Visit
– Don’t forget to wear your kid-friendly costume (not too scary or risque) so you can participate in the costume parade!
– Parking in the bus lot or Town Square provides the best access to this event.
– Support 5th Grade by purchasing snacks/food at the concession stand as they raise money for graduation, etc.
– Most activities will be free, but please bring cash for the paid souvenirs, bouncy houses and food.
Support Mableton Elementary
- Interested in volunteering? We can use your help! Email Fall Carnival Chair, Kim Smith at email@example.com.